Friday, June 6, 2008

Employee Issue

This morning an employee called me, sick - so he wasn't in today. Then right when we were closing for the day he called me to let me know he's still not feeling well - but, he's not going to say he won't be in.................so I asked him to please call me before 7:30am and let me know if he's coming into work.

Is it a sin to pray that he does???? You see, I do the schedule, and I had scheduled myself off this weekend & next (primarily because I've worked almost every Saturday since the stores opened in December). Well, if he calls in sick again, guess who has to cover? Yup - moi!

Suddenly I feel very very tired.

In all seriousness, I want to thank the Lord for helping me today while I was training the new employees. I couldn't have done it without Him!

God Bless you all - have a wonderful night (or day as the case may be)!
<><

No comments: