Monday, June 9, 2008

St George & my dragon

Lord, as this day draws to a close, I wish to thank you for the many blessing you gave me, especially for the gift of time with you this morning. Thank you also for answered prayers. I ask for your continued help in strengthening me Lord, especially when I am brought before others who deny you or say untrue things about your church. Please guide me Holy Spirit, give me the words to say, and help me in my studies to draw ever closer to the Lord. Dearest Jesus, thank you for dying for my sins. I am so sorry for the pains I have caused you. Please help me to be ever conscious of all that I do and may it all be pleasing to your most Sacred Heart. All glory & honor & praise, Father, Son & Holy Spirit, for evermore! Amen

Dear St. George, help me to be a defender of the Faith as you were...please pray to me to the Lord, our God. Amen <><

No comments: